This site is provided by Safe Frontier to demonstrate the benefits of Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) using new deployment and infrastructure concepts. This site is a functional online demonstration where administrators can provision and scale Cloud Intel® AMT infrastructure enabling Intel® AMT functionality to be delivered over the Internet, independent of corporate networks. This site demonstrates core functionality and does not include any business-related logic or functions.
Out of Band Manager Demo is intended for IT administrators that have no less than intermediate knowledge about Intel® AMT, and allows them:
- Transparently provision and scale geographically distributed enabling infrastructure.
- Initialize, configure, and manage (KVM) Intel® AMT enabled devices over the Internet, including "Zero-Touch" (port 16992/16993 must be open if device is behind NAT) and Host-Based (standard Internet ports) provisioning methods.
- Control access of multiple service providers to a single device.
- Transparently transfer devices (re-provision) between geographically distributed gateways.
- Un-configure/un-provision device over the Internet
All infrastructure is provided online. You can KVM remote control your Intel® AMT computer out-of-band in a matter of minutes.
Intel® Core™ vPro™ enabled devices that: 1) Support Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) 7 or later. 2) Have the Intel® vPro™ technology activated in the Management Engine BIOS extension (MEBx). Intel® AMT may not be available or certain capabilities may be limited when connecting wirelessly, on battery power, sleeping, hibernating, or powered off.
1) KVM Remote Control feature must be enabled in the BIOS/MEBx (note: some OEMs disable these features by default).
2) Have Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ or Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processor with embedded Intel® Integrated Graphics (systems that also have alternative graphics, must be switched to Intel® card). Other graphics cards are not supported (note: not all Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ and Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processors support integrated graphics or KVM Remote Control. For more information, please contact the device manufacturer.